Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lack of passion could be the answer

At this point I can concur that a lack of passion could be the reason why the conference and colloquium that I had attended before did not meet my expectation. They were dull and plain. In fact, passion could be the main reason why we fail or success.

May be I can relate to my experience while staying in the UK. Football is big in there. Every big city and small have their own football club. Size does not matter. Passion is more important. I can tell how busy and crowded it was on a match day. Football fans are very passionate about football. That could be the reason why their league is famous and envied by all.

You can tell that the quality of football either at La Liga in Spain or Serie A in Itali is not much different from the EPL. The players skills are almost at par with each other. The quality is indifference, but the difference is that it is noisier in the EPL, which means their passion is very high. When passion is high, it makes life more excited and meaningful. Whether your team lose or win, it doesn't matter because you're passionate with your team.

I certainly believe that passion and success are related. So, next time, be more passionate in your work and you'll be rewarded, insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment